okay so i just got the dell inspiron 15 on friday. and even as i type, the keyboared shortcuts keep opening new tabs, windows, google search, changes zoom of screen, even deletes some of my typing.
where can i go to change some of the shortcuts?? IM SICK OF IT. especially on a new laptop!
- Google’s First Employee, Craig Silverstein, Heads Back to Hometown & Gives Speech in Gainesville, FL. (Where His Bar-Mitzvah Was Held) « ResourceShelf
- Dan Clancy, “Major Player” in Google Book Search/Scanning, Leaving Google and Joining YouTube « ResourceShelf
- Dell Inspiron 1520 1720 530s 1520 Vostro 1521 1700 1721 Replacement 7200 mAh 9cells Laptop Battery P/N: UW280 0UW280 NR239 312-0589 451-10477 FK890 GK479 312-0504 312-0575 312-0576 312-0590 312-0594 FP282 series Laptop | Buy Cheap prices
- What is Modern Laptop Computer? | Ccfaweb.org
- Top 201 Tips, Tricks, Secrets & Shortcuts for iPhone 1.2 iPhone iPad and iPod touch | ~ Deals & Discounts ~ | iPhone Downloads | iPhone Games | iPhone Apps | Symbian S60v5 Application | Symbian S60v5 Games | Symbian S60v5 Themes |Symbian S60v5 Dow
Incoming search terms for the article:
- keyboard keeps opening shortcuts
- laptop keyboard keeps opening new tab
- keyboard keeps opening new tabs
- why does my keyboard keep opening new tabs when i type?
- laptop keyboard keeps opening shortcuts h to delete
- laptop keyboard shortcuts keep
- laptop keys keep opening new tabs
- laptop opening new windows when typing
- laptop problem keeps on opening new tab
- laptop screen keeps opening new tabs